Thursday, November 25, 2010

Busy Week

We had a case study presentation about Zara Fashion Company for marketing management course. We have to read the case carefully and identify the major issues or problems of the case in order to solve the questions related to the case. Then we have to write a report which explains the case of Zara in depth.

My colleague and I were staying at the college until 8:00 pm in order to prepare the presentation and write down the report.


Video about Zara Company

At the same week, we had the Mock Job Interviews which our college arranged for all year 3 students so as to prepare us for the real work environment. Before the interview I felt a little nervous, but when I entered the hall I felt comfortable and I was able to answer almost all the interview questions except one question which is related to the marketing and I answered it without being sure of  the correct answer. Generally, it was a wonderful experience for me because now I knew how to behave when I have an interview in the future and recognized the important of being prepared for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment