Monday, November 8, 2010

Crazy Girl

While I was chatting with my friends in the BlackBerry my childhood friend Mayram surprised me because it is the first time she visit me without informing me and it was a long time that we did not see each other although we are in the same college.
We started to chat about our studies and different issues after that we went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner and we spent a wonderful time with each other.
 Before she leaves she asked me to look for a book which she forgot it on my room a month ago and I started to search for it. Suddenly I saw a Nikon camera which I wanted to buy it and she knew that and bought it for me. I was very happy but felt embarrass since there is no occasion of this gift.
She is really crazy
what do you think??

This is a picture of the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment