Monday, December 27, 2010

Google Practical Project Reflection

The last project we have for MIC course for this semester is Google Practical Project .The project required us to record our reflections on the weeks with some videos in the Google Blogs and to create web site where we have to explain different Google tools and display screenshots which show and illustrate how we use these tools on our daily life whether for our projects or for another things.
I believe that I have learned many things about Google and realized that it is more than just search engine and its apps help me with my projects. I always used Internet Explorer browser for my research, but after we had a session about Google Chrome browser I did not use Internet Explorer anymore because Chrome browser is faster and runs the applications quickly and I liked its amazing colored themes which I changed whenever I want. Actually, Google searching helped me in doing my researches for my projects and it eased the process of research since I did not know that there are many features for Google searching. I really like all of Google tools because each of them have different features and benefited me with my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment